Thursday, April 9, 2009

Update

So I know its been a minute. lol. I guess I get so caught up in school that I tend to neglect my poor blog. :-(
Well anyways, time for an update,
Been going through a few personal issues. Pero, everything seems to be smoothing out in that area. I meant to write about my latest interests:

Been trying hit the gym weekly, hopefully make that daily soon.

Whats good with music nowadays? I'm so dissapointed in it. In fact I had a talk w/ my boys Shawn (mouse) and Mike and they asked me what my fave album/mixtape was of 08, and I didn't even have one. lol In fact I said a kid named cudi.

I am, however, feeling these chicas!

A couple of them may look a lil familiar, cuz if your on your video girl game like me u'd know some of em used to dance for Usher and others. Pero, su nombre esElectrik Red..


I discovered them over spring break while watching their video So Good on MTV Jams. OMG They're sooo refreshing! So the deal is that the Dream is like their founder I think and they have a crazy Vanity 6/TLC vibe to them. And I am in love with that!!! I like most of they're songs and they already have a couple vids out. I hope they make it big.

XOXO ♥--->Staize

1 comment:

Jenny B. said...

these girls do have talent. but you can tell how they're indus. made... theyre own OG-ness isnt there..
they look like a walking ad for wackness.. sorry..