Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's my heart, cookie..

So I was in the middle of trying to focus in on this dreaded paper of mine due next week, when I stumbled upon my beloved Kid Cudi's Blog. YIPPEY! So I read that supposedly people have been thinking that he has beef with Drake. He denied it and said that he was actually a fan of dude. I think thats great because I like them both. Shit, I used to watch Drake when he was ♥Wheelchair Jimmy♥ on Degrassi. lol Now how many of ya'll are up on that? lol Anyways I see Drake getting his lil 15 minutes, hope he keeps up the good work.
On to new music:


So Kid Cudi was bigging this chick up on his page in an old entry and said if you don't download your an ass. lol So I downloaded. Her name is Jade and her mixtape is called It's my heart cookie. I was a tad skeptical at first pero, it wasn't that bad. It reminded me of a mix between Amel Larrieux, Nelly Furtado, and CoCo Rosie. lol Good stuff. Make sure you take a listen ;-)

♥--->Staize XOXO

No comments: