Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hold up born in 88..How old is that? Old Enough.

LOL
SO um yea I know I've been gone for entirely too damn long. But I had to tend to my schooling. Sorry for the long wait tho. SO wuts new w/ me: Trying to get an internship, thinking of taking a summer class, still hanging w/ the homies, and hitting the gym more often.
On to more interesting things. SOOO I know I'm probably late but um....


(Currently drooling) Can Someone Please Hook Me Up w/ this Mixtape?!?!


Also I'm trying to get more interactive. I blog not only because it's my way of venting/self-therapy session, but I also wanna get into social media for a living. I am a PR major after all!
So there's this new blog affiliated with my CP (Terpville) community called The route one for life project. Check it out And I expressed to a member or two of the project that I'm trying to be down. So now I'm just trying to see what subject I should pitch them that I could cover. Still brainstorming on that.

BTW, while I'm pluggin niggas, Follow me on Twitter---> ♥♥♥
Other than that I've just been opening my ears to music & schoolwork and closing them to nonsense.

And Oh yea, My lil bro turned 17 yesterday...

*tear* They grow up so fast!




Honestly next to Kohlya, Scott MesCudi gets my blood pumpin! lol


Oh yeah boo, you're my Addiction.



XOXO ---->Staize

No comments: