Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Writers Block.

Sometimes I just don't get how I can study for an exam, like really put in some effort and still get sharted on when taking it. And you know, Spanish sometimes can really get OD for me. I used to be a wiz at espanol, but ever since this semester began, I just can't remember/understand anything half the time. I don't know how I used to know mad words before and then forget how to conjugate hablar in the yo form on a friggen exam. I'm exaggerating, but WTH happend to me?
And I know that I could've studied for a week in advanced, but how much time can I make for one class when I have a million others. YO NO SE, YO NO SE, YO NO SE! Sometimes I often wonder if I'm made for college. I made more than decent grades in High school, and yet I just keep falling off the Terripan horse, or turtle rather. That may sound a bit extreme to say I should quit, but dag, I need to get my GPA up, and w/ this hard class I don't know how that will happen. I know I'm intelligent and I know I want it....
You know what, I just had an Epiphany.... Just as I have been for the past week or so, I'm gonna try my best not to stress. If I have to get a lower grade than I wanted in this class, thats what it'll have to be. All I can do is my best; it is a hard course no doubt; and I need to accept that.

Daily Rant brought you in part by Span207 & Anastasia

♥--->Staize XOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whew....you make me worry bout starting school back up sometimes homie....already got me thinkin bout changin what I was thinkin about studyin lol