Tuesday, March 10, 2009

So Anxious...

I just wanna be, I just wanna be successfulDrake & Trey Songz

So yea, its been a while. Tru tru. Well yesterday I took an exam for my Intercultural Communication class, which is a pretty interesting class fyi, and it was actually quite funny how I ended up punishing that joint.
I had a pretty book filled weekend when I went home 2 weekends ago. However, after a ton of studying complaining and writing, I came back sunday night only to wake up Monday morning to loads of snow. Needless to say, there was no school. Cool. That meant no exams! yay! lol
Anyways, I got a couple reschedules and an email that I could've sworn said my Intercultural joint was this wednesday (manana). Pero, I go to discussion class on Monday and find out that the joint is that day. SMH!! Soo blown. Not only did I not have my books for that class, let alone my wonderful note cards, BUT I LOAFED THE HELL OUTTA THE NIGHT BEFORE. SMH x2 Luckily, I had my trusty laptop, which had all my notes. So every chance I got, I peeped my notes in my first set of classes. Went into class @ 1, beasted the joint, (well more so "did fairly well" lol), and walked out feeling confident. I checked my grades online later that night and it said I had an 86! But since that was a little soon in my opinion, I'm not dancing on top of tables just yet.

So now I find out I have an exam in my other class on thursday. SMH I really must not read my syllabi fully. Along with that I have a spanish interview (entravista) and an exam tomorrow. It never ends lol. I feel the laziness coming on and I'm nowhere near done. SMH, I keep thinking, I JUST WANNA BE SUCCESSFUL!

I'm soooo ready for Spring Break, I'm not going anywhere but home lol, but i'm still siced! Plus a couple girls might make some guess apparences this weekend. YAAY!
Wish me luck this week!

♥--->Staize XOXO

1 comment:

Mouse aka The Waldorf Posterboy said...

Imma need u to be more consistent with your blog game lmfao....Feb. 28th to now lol...geez lady!