Saturday, February 28, 2009

Love, Your Angel....

I know he's a man, and doesn't need my help.
But he's my man, and sometimes he needs my help.
I know he has his pride, he wants to do it on his own.
But sometimes baby, you just can't make it alone.
I know your stubborn, you'll get the job done.
But let me speak, you know its me you shouldn't shun.
When the world is crumbling around you, and you have no hope.
I'll help you pick up the pieces, no need for you to mope.
I've got your back, in the best way I know how.
Theres really no need to push me away now.
Babe I know its hard and I may not fully understand.
But its you I choose to be with, and here I stand.
I'm here to strengthen you, pick you up off your feet.
I want to shelter you, love you, give you something to eat.
I love you babe, please don't throw this all away.
I promise things will get better for you, someday...
Love,
Your Angel


smh Yo no se, just had to get it out. He's going through it, but one day I know he'll understand..

No comments: