Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Unexpected downfall

College..ahh how I love thee :-\

Feeling tired and defeated, I must say that I was ready to let it all go to hell this afternoon. After studying for the past week, (well I guess intensively for the past few days), I predict that I failed my two spanish exams. Now I imagine for those of who may not know me well, you may think, "hey well it is kind of a hard subject", or "Screw it! It only the first two tests." But if you were scholarly you would understand me when I say that I'm pissed that I couldn't buss those joints out with a bang.
smh WILL THE MADNESS EVER END? I know I may have overreacted this morning when I decided to just go straight home to waldorf right after my 2nd spanish class but I was simply too through. Once I regained my composure and quit my complaining in Kohlya's ear, I decided I need extra assistance. Whether it be a tutor or just reading my 1st spanish book in its complete entirety during the rest of the semester, thats what its gonna have to be. I've had a handle of Spanish all this time and frankly, I'd be damned if I got anything lower than a B in these joints.
SMH x 2

On to other news:
This past weekend was lovely of course! Spoiling was definitely done on both our parts and we surely enjoyed each other's company ;o). I got to see my girl Taz and once again made a failed attempt to hit the bars on route 1. Like Bri did, I should've stayed my ass in the apartment. smh. Oh well, another lesson learned i guess. Gotta follow my intuition more often.

This weekend I'll be attending a date auction for The Echelon Fashion Society. I think it should be fun and hope that a lot of people come. Maybe I'm partial cuz I did used to be apart of the exec board, (recently resigned for focus purposes), but I do believe it will be a great show!


Hope to see u all there UMD!!
*except for those I don't wanna see, which is like 1/2 of the campus* :-P lol

♥--->Staize XOXO

1 comment:

Hippie Bae said...

awww Staizeee, i feel you honey. I hate when i put in hella work and my grades don't reflect. You will get the results you crave next time = )