Saturday, March 21, 2009

The other night...

T.O.N.Y.Solange
But then Tony called me one day
He said that he just called to say hey
And it wasn't until he called me back
That I realized I needed more than that
I'm alot wiser and a little older
Hey baby it was nice to know ya
Good bye Tony.


Still he wasn't just some regular guy
Tony's actually the other night
Oh why

I could've been in love by now
If it wasn't for Tony
I could've been in love by now
If it wasn't for Tony

I don't go with yesterday no more
Now I'm feeling free (I'm feeling free)
Today and tomorrow told me (what they said)
That's where I should be (that's where I should be)
That's where I should be (so I'm moving)
I'm moving (so I'm moving on)
I'm going, Can't wait forever (I'm moving on)
I'm going (so I'm moving on)
I'm leaving



Just like the shirt says :-)

No comments: