Thursday, January 15, 2009

C.R.E.A.M.

Cash rules everything around me, CREAM get the money Dolla Dolla Bills Yall!

My my my, how money seems to fly out of my hands as soon as i get some. I swear, broke must be my damn middle name, I got about 125 dollars between my parents and grandma for my B-day, and POOF, the shit was gone in 2 DAYS! I had lunch with my girls, went out and bought a dress, got a lil gas, renewed my license, and am left with 30 dollars! And 25 of that's bout be put right into good ole birth control. SMH lol. Luckily, I received a pink envelope with a b-day card from my Auntie Celia. Enclosed was a nice piece of change, so I'm feeling a bit comfy again lol.

So I've been 21 now, for like about 2 days lol. And as I was watching this Mya video (my love is like whoa), I remembered how bad I wanted to get a nose ring. Not no OD hoop joint; but a nice lil stud joint. My parents acted like it was the worst thing in the world and acted like they wouldn't talk to me ever again if I got it. So after thinking about it over and over again, I decided I'd wait till I was 21 and if I still wanted it I'd get it.

Well, I kinda still want it. lol
Its funny tho cuz I'm still tryna get a government job when I graduate. Therefore I'd prolly only have this joint for like what 1 year? lol Then again I could take it out while at work right? lol yea yea I know what your probably thinking...thats dumb, if you get it you might as well really enjoy it. Very true.
Another con was this video I recently watched:

WTF ever happened to using a gun? GEEEEZ! That was a lil intense lol. It sure is cute tho :-).

♥--->Staize XOXO

2 comments:

missmyahofIVL said...

ewwwwww how could u watch someone skin get pierced by a needle! lol i threw up a little just from the freeze :/

Mz. Brooklyn said...

Girl ain't it the truth...Can't hold on to cash to save my life or anyone else's all I know is this doctor money betta start commin' thru quick cuz i need it lol...gotta graduate first tho dammit... :-/