Monday, January 5, 2009

Starting A New

Starting a new year helps one to start a new...


Hey bloggers, my name is Anastasia. For now i can be affectionately reffered to as Staize. I'm not that complicated, but i'm far from shallow. I'll let you decide that for yourself through my blogging. I'm new to blog spot, however not new to blogging. Yea I had a lil xanga joint back in the day lol. But yea I felt that this year I had to get back to my writing roots. It took a while to start, but now that I have, I think I'll be writing alot more frequently. Hope you enjoy....

I went through a lil drama academically in school this past semester. Oh yea I am in college, a seasoned junior at that. UMD is cool, but Terpville ain't whats all cracked up to be :-\. Once again, thats left to the viewers discretion. But frankly, I'm ready to graduate and leave. Nevertheless, I am proud to say that I passed. Maybe not with flying colors, but damnit, I got through it.






My Christmas was spent with my loving family in NY. Had lots of fun times with my family and late slumbers til the afternoon.
I tried Sushi for the first time and actually liked it!

And last but not least, my adoring significant other was just in time to accompany me for the ushering of the new year. And he got to meet alot of my family! Thats another thing i guess i should've mentioned.

I have a boyfriend.


A pretty good one at that. He's no saint, be he sure is special.
I must confess, I do love him, alot. ;-)


...but enough of that mushy shit. This is only the first blog kiddos!


As the new year came upon us I realized that there were alot of things I needed to make sure I did in 2009. One of those were to take better care of myself and the other was to be more proactive in everything I do.


From those two tree stumps, I have many branches. Guess we'll see how it goes huh?



I am rather long winded so I guess I should stop here aye? I'll end here then with speaking of whats soon to come. Yessss bitches, My 21st is coming close. as of right now its about 7 days away. 1 week!!! :-) happy day! Can't wait to party and see the new NOTORIOUS movie of course! more on that next time....


♥--->Staize XOXO

No comments: