Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cinco De Mayo/Congrats

Thats why I strive for it
Diss me and you’ll never hear a reply for it
Any awards show or party I'll get fly for it
I know that its comin', I just hope I’m alive for it

Drake...Sucessful

Hola! Feliz Cinco De Mayo!
And finally, the long wait is over!


Drizzy Drake is SIGNED! Congrats Wheelchair Jimmy..lol. According to sources from the Pinboard blog, Drake is officially signed to Mowtown Universal, which also houses KiD CuDi and Asher Roth. It's always great to see a good artist getting a good break. All the best Drizzy, with ya cute ass ;-) (inside joke) lol.

Last note: I won't be able to float by any bars tonite, got this paper to finish. But just as my PSA for the day: Don't get too pissy drunk peoples. Tommorrow is another day. lol

♥--->Staize XOXO

via Pinboard

No comments: